DYLAN HYDE “CLEARLY” SPOTIFY PLAYLIST CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Sponsor: EP Entertainment, LLC.,
2. Eligibility: The Dylan Hyde “Clearly” Spotify Playlist Contest (“Contest”) is open to all legal residents of the United States, Canada and wherever Spotify is available (except wherever restricted or prohibited by law or regulation). Void wherever prohibited by federal, state or local laws. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and their immediate families or household members are not eligible to win.
3. Competition Period: The Competition begins at 6PM (EST) on Tuesday, July 18th , 2017 and ends on 11:59 PM (EST) on Tuesday, August 8th, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, simply create a playlist on Spotify which includes Dylan Hyde’s new single “Clearly”, post a screenshot of your playlist on your social media accounts, tagging Dylan Hyde and EP Entertainment, and lastly, follow Dylan Hyde on SPOTIFY. (Be sure to tag us so we can watch to see how many subscribers you have at the end of the contest!) The playlist with the most subscribers at the end of the Contest will win! Participation in this Contest is free.
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive a video message from Dylan Hyde, a packet of merchandise (which will include signed items from Alessia Cara & Dylan Hyde) and concert tickets for you and a friend to see one of your favorite artists playing in your area. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one with a retail value of at least Five Hundred Dollars ($500) in its sole discretion. All taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility.
6. Judging and Selection of Winner: The winner will be decided based on the number of subscribers to their playlist. Winner will be selected on or about September 1st, 2017. If a potential winner cannot be notified within five (5) days after his/her selection, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited, and the entrant having the next highest number of subscribers will be deemed the winner.
7. Additional Conditions: Any entry in this Contest shall remain the exclusive property of entrant and entrant grants to Sponsor and its designees a perpetual, worldwide right and license to edit, publish in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional and/or other purposes as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion without further consideration to entrant or winner. Entrant agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, from any claim by any third party relating to any rights. By participating in the contest, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and all decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any: (i) lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or garbled entries; or (ii) telephone network malfunction or error. If such malfunction or error occurs or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Competition, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify or terminate the Competition by posting a notice at . If the Competition is terminated before the scheduled end of the contest Period, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing any malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries. Entering the Contest constitutes permission to use the winning screenshot, name, voice, image and likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation.
8. Release of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to hold Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and parents harmless from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind, including, without limitation, a breach of the representation and warranties contained herein, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising out of his or her participation in the Contest, and acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize in connection with the Contest. In addition, entrant agrees that the above-mentioned entities are in no manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Competition and/or the prize.
9. Legal Warning: Any attempt by an individual, whether or not an entrant, to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper or interfere with the operations of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and diligently pursue all remedies against any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Name of Winner: The name of the winner will be posted on EP Entertainment social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and at . .